Are you ready to celebrate New Year’s Eve in style? As a JLOFTS resident, you can truly enjoy the last night of 2017 in good company. Greenwich is a picturesque quaint town with a charming atmosphere, historic buildings and beautiful surroundings. At this time of year, JLOFTS Greenwich is the perfect place to be. Here are five exciting and fun ways to ring in the New Year!
- Host a dinner party in your elegant space. JLOFTS Greenwich CT Apartments are each furnished with a beautiful European-style chef kitchen by Nobilla and top-of-the-line appliances. Invite friends and family to watch the ball drop in the comfort of your own home. Entertain and impress your guests with the beauty of its wide, open floor plan with gorgeous hardwood floors and a private deck. With 10-foot ceilings throughout, it will feel spacious for a night of entertaining.
- Cater an intimate dinner in our private dining room. All JLOFTS Greenwich residents have access to a private space for intimate gatherings. The exclusive dining room is beautifully lit with complimentary artwork and a long modern table. It has a full catering kitchen and you can choose to cater your entire meal from The J House Greenwich. Their menu features an assortment of delectable dishes that your guests will adore, and a professionally catered meal means you will have the freedom to focus on quality time with loved ones.
- Dance the night away at JLOFTS’ sister property. The boutique hotel, The J House Greenwich, boasts one of Connecticut’s hottest upscale restaurants that will offer a gourmet dinner buffet and live entertainment, starting at 8 pm on New Year’s Eve. The contemporary menu incorporates many global influences and sustainable practices. Open bar packages will be available, and JLOFTS residents can take advantage of discount rates at the hotel for their out-of-town visitors.
- Dine and shop on Greenwich Avenue. JLOFTS is located within walking distance from some of the best retail stores and a variety of restaurants. After a day of shopping, enjoy a meal with friends in town. At the end of the night, relax and unwind with after-dinner drinks and dessert at home while broadcasting the New Year’s Eve special.
- Brave the trip into Manhattan for the historic tradition. Experience Times Square front and center by taking the train from the Greenwich Metro-North station into New York City, just 40 scheduled minutes away from central Manhattan. Attending the ball drop is completely free, and tickets aren’t required. Plan to arrive hours in advance, and bundle up. It is the most famous way to enter the New Year in a crowd of millions, and you’ll be showered in confetti flurries when the clock strikes midnight.
Give your guests a memorable experience to welcome 2018, and take advantage of all that JLOFTS Greenwich Apartments has to offer! No matter how you choose to celebrate NYE this month, we hope you make the best memories, surrounded by friends and family.