Before we know it, March will be here, and with it will come the first weeks of spring. This month, JLOFTS Greenwich CT Apartments shares tips to help you prepare for spring including spring cleaning, rejuvenating for the season, and embracing the warmer weather in Greenwich! JLOFTS’ spacious and contemporary rental units are built to impress and are within walking distance to the Greenwich Metro-North train station, so residents can spend time exploring the city or relaxing in the suburbs with no hassle!
Spring Cleaning on the Horizon.
Your apartment has absorbed a winter’s worth of clutter. From the holidays to inclement weather, and that yoga mat you got for your New Year’s resolution that hasn’t quite found it’s way out of the box yet, the start of a new season is the perfect time to catch up on your cleaning, and spruce up your place for the warm weather that’s headed our way.
- Start by washing your walls, cabinets, baseboards, and woodwork. Your walls may not look like they need a bath, but after flu season and month’s worth of invisible dust build-up, it’s a good idea to give everything a nice wash-down.
- Vacuum everywhere possible, or mop the floors if needed. Make sure to move larger furniture out of your path so that you can access those hard-to-reach places!
- Clean your ceiling fixtures! Just because we can’t see the dust so high up doesn’t mean that it isn’t there. A duster with an extendable stick is ideal for high up spaces like ceiling fans, light fixtures, and visible ductwork.
- Treat yourself to maid services from the J House Hotel! JLOFTS Greenwich residents receive an exclusive discount on maid services, so why not get that spring cleaning off of your plate? Swing into spring with a fresh apartment, and delight in hotel-style living right from home.
Refresh, Relax, Rejuvenate for the Season.
Spoil yourself and revitalize your energy to prepare for spring with a trip to the J House Spa! JLOFTS Residents receive an exclusive discount on services, so you can kick back, relax, and indulge a little. From heavenly massages, luxurious facials, and soothing aloe wraps to acupuncture and reiki treatments, there is something special for everyone, whether you need to relax your mind or your body.
But, you don’t have to leave your apartment to enjoy a spa day! Prepare yourself for the new season with an at-home spa treatment in your JLOFTS bathroom complete with designer fixtures.
- Make your own spa water, complete with strawberries, mint, lemon, or cucumbers.
- Use a face mask! There are so many incredible face masks available these days that you might have a hard time picking just one.
- Soak your feet in some soothing warm water, add in lavender essential oils and rose petals if you’re feeling extra indulgent.
- Head down to the Self-Service Dog Spa and pamper your pup too! Just like we need to refresh after a long winter, so does your furry best friend.
Soak up the Sun at JLOFTS
There’s so much to do at JLOFTS, and now that the weather will be warming up, there’s even more to enjoy!
- Soak up the springtime sunshine on the J-Roof. Complete with a rooftop putting green, outdoor kitchen and tables, plenty of comfortable seating, and a gorgeous view, you’ll never want to come down. Organize a game night under the stars, and don’t forget to bring the bubbly!
- Unleash your inner-pool champion in the Clubroom. With game tables, an entertaining bar, oversized lounge seating, large screen television, and a pool table, meeting up with friends and neighbors at the JLOFTS Clubroom is sure to become a fast tradition. Looking to get a little fresh air? Not to worry! There is a private outdoor space attached to the Clubroom for residents to enjoy.
- Within walking distance to iconic Greenwich Avenue and all of the world-class shopping that comes with it, JLOFTS residents will love heading downtown to find the perfect piece for a night out, dining at delectable local eateries, and exploring local parks and preserves.
- JLOFTS is more than just apartments with top-of-the-line amenities in a prime location, we also offer office space, so your employees can enjoy the same benefits offered by JLOFTS living. And, with 1,400 square feet of open-flow space, the office layout options are nearly endless!
Ready to make JLOFTS Greenwich your new home? Be sure to schedule your preview today! You don’t want to miss out on springtime in Connecticut.
Featured Properties Available Nearby
Currently available in Riverside, these new apartments are just minutes away from I95. Featuring open floor plans, 10-foot ceilings, 9-foot windows, wood floors, and an in-unit washer and dryer in each residence, you won’t want to miss out on this incredible opportunity. Additionally, Riverside residents will receive an exclusive 10% discount on Spa Services, Hotel Room Rates, and Food & Beverage at the J House. Contact Us.
2 Dearfield Drive
Sophisticated living, an in-house gym, and private outdoor space are just some of the lovely features at 2 Dearfield Drive. Located in central downtown Greenwich, within walking distance to the Greenwich Library and the Metro-North Train Station, residents will delight in luxury living in the heart of Greenwich. Contact Us.